For convenience, I will now publish and update the changelog directly to this thread. The thread is reversed, to ensure that you can see the latest update first. Everytime I push an update this post will also move up on the community page, you cannot miss a cool update anymore!
- Sounds! Drop your wav files into your project and play them from your code
- Music! Drop your mp3 files into your project and play music from your code
- Added options to enable / disable warnings in the console
- Temporary fix for disappearing public projects (limit raised from 100 to 300 projects, will now rework that page)
- New split bar when opening a public project from the Explore section
Note about sounds: when exporting a project to HTML5, the sounds can only play when the page is hosted on a HTTP server ; sounds will not play when the page is opened with the file:// protocol.