Tile grid in picture editor
Will be nice to have configurable tiles grid option for picture editor.
- Show/hide grid (some switch button on some editor panel)
- grid type:
- lines (thin lines by row & column)
- dotted (dotted lines)
- corner dots (only crosses on corners of pixels)
- lines height (in px, thikness)
- lines color (RGB or RGBA of lines)
- grid size (which heigth & width 'blocks' will be drawn)
Technically i see this as new "layer" in editor, sized to image with simple drawing functions.
Why this can be useful?
Well, like drawing spritemap for tilemaps not as frames, but a whole picture to future separate (right now editor can smart separating, its very nice!)