Mentoring system (or "micro Clubs"?)
Do you think you could be interested in a mentoring system, or "micro Club"? Here is how it could work:
(disclaimer: not trying to monetize microStudio at all costs ; microStudio will always be free ; just exploring ideas for additional services, this one was suggested to me by a member of the community)
- you could create your own mentor account (or "micro Club"), for a monthly (or preferably yearly?) fee.
- you can accept pupils into your group
- the mentor is here to help pupils ; pupils can ask for help and give you access to their project. There are additional tools allowing you to chat with your pupil while visiting / fixing their project.
- the mentor has access to a dashboard with a list of pending questions and interactions with pupils
- the mentor can publish specific resources (documentation, tutorials, plugins and libs) for the pupils
- the mentor is free to ask the pupils to pay a fee or subscription to be part of the club (but this part wouldn't be handled by microStudio).
- the club could have its own "Explore" section, a dedicated micro Box, maybe a private forum too...
This system could fit well:
- existing coding clubs, for which the mentor would have more tools to manage and help their group
- anyone willing to run an online coding club, especially in their specific language / country... and maybe earn some money for it
Let me know how you feel about this idea!