MicroStudio bug - graphics management.
- In the graphic editor panel I create a folder and I will not put any Sprite in it.
- I go back to the list of projects.
- I reopen the project in which I created the Sprite folder.
- The created folder is not present.
The second bug is in Firefox 104.
- I create a Sprite with a size of 32 by 1024.
- I click the Animation box and clone the first frame several times.
- I am going back to the list of projects.
- I reopen the project in which the animated sprite was created.
- Sprit has a size change, now it is 32 by 1081 (during tests I also had sizes 32 by 380, 32 by 1418). I also had a case that Sprite returned to its original dimensions when I opened and closed the project several times.
- A sprit damaged in this way has an animation that moves up.
- Sprite is damaged when editing only in Firefox.